CO-OP Data To Share With Anyone!!!

M

mcmillian-1

Hello All,

Really quick I have found a great lead source that I would like to try and I was wondering if there was anyone that would like to go in half with me. We both would receive the same data, I am in CA, so it is a CA list of 16 Million records your cost would be $100 bucks!! All with phone numbers!!

Let me know I will be getting the leads today so let me know.
626-791-9900

Last edited by a moderator:
The evil snide me wants to say if it was that great a lead source, you wouldn't be asking for investors. But that's just me being cynical. If I were in CA I would at least listen to you.

But unless I'm mistaken, and please correct me if I am, you're also going to have to incorporate scrubbing costs as well if you plan to do any cold calling.

Cheers and good luck!

The evil snide me wants to say if it was that great a lead source, you wouldn't be asking for investors. But that's just me being cynical. If I were in CA I would at least listen to you.

But unless I'm mistaken, and please correct me if I am, you're also going to have to incorporate scrubbing costs as well if you plan to do any cold calling.

Cheers and good luck!

This is a lead source that I have been told about and I am giving it a test run. I have a program that scrubs the list for who ever wants to give it a try. And I am in So. CA so I don't work in northern CA so it would be great for someone who is in No.CA they could work the north and I would work the leads in the south.

Hello All,

Really quick I have found a great lead source that I would like to try and I was wondering if there was anyone that would like to go in half with me. We both would receive the same data, I am in CA, so it is a CA list of 16 Million records your cost would be $100 bucks!! All with phone numbers!!

626-791-9900

What makes this a great lead source, just price?
What selects are available?
Are these all consumer records, or business records too?

Hello All,

626-791-9900

What kind of leads? Is it leads or just a list? Big difference! Even if it's just a list, 16M records for 100 bucks is an absolute steal! I have my own SAN so I can scrub it myself.

That being said, can this list be filtered or is it just straight raw data?

Last edited:
What kind of leads? Is it leads or just a list? Big difference! Even if it's just a list, 16M records for 100 bucks is an absolute steal! I have my own SAN so I can scrub it myself.

If you end up getting 16m records, but can't filter out by age/income then you can end up blasting a bunch of the wrong prospects. The other question would be how old is the data and how often is it filtered. According to the U.S. census there were only 11 million households in CA in 2000. I realize it's 9 years later, but an extra 5 million households moving into CA in that amount of time starts to sound fishy if this is allegedly recent consumer data. I'm not saying it's not legit, but these are certainly some questions that come to mind.

What makes this a great lead source, just price?
What selects are available?
Are these all consumer records, or business records too?

What makes this a great lead source? I know someone who uses the info that this company provides. It cost way more I am just asking someone to help me.

These are all consumer records. If you want business records that would cost you way more. If you want to go in on some of those I would be willing to do that as well.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It can be filtered, this list gives the first and last name of every person in a house. So there could be four names to one house. I have my own SAN as well so it is a great way to have some calling data.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you end up getting 16m records, but can't filter out by age/income then you can end up blasting a bunch of the wrong prospects. The other question would be how old is the data and how often is it filtered. According to the U.S. census there were only 11 million households in CA in 2000. I realize it's 9 years later, but an extra 5 million households moving into CA in that amount of time starts to sound fishy if this is allegedly recent consumer data. I'm not saying it's not legit, but these are certainly some questions that come to mind.

#1 You can Filter the list by age/income/mortgage info
#2 These are 2009 Data (it is coming from a large data Company)
#3 This data gives you every name that is used for that household.(You know some folks use more than one)

Now if you have questions feel free to contact me I would love to answer all of your questions. My phone number is above.

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes this a great lead source? I know someone who uses the info that this company provides. It cost way more I am just asking someone to help me.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

#1 You can Filter the list by age/income/mortgage info
#2 These are 2009 Data (it is coming from a large data Company)
#3 This data gives you every name that is used for that household.(You know some folks use more than one)

Now if you have questions feel free to contact me I would love to answer all of your questions. My phone number is above.

I met with Marcellus several weeks ago and he presented me with a CD full of names. There is no listing of age/income/mortgage or any other data other than name, address and phone.

It took 2 weeks for him to admit that this list does not include the information. He further stated that since he's okay with using it, I should also.

Of course, I already paid him $200 based upon the above and our conversation. (Not to menion buying him lunch). He refuses to refund the money.

About 30 minutes ago, I filed a small claims action against him He now owes me $200 plus the $50 costs to file and serve. Any additional costs will become part of the claim.

All this guy had to do was be honest and tell me he was sorry and to refund the money. Instead, he'd rather be a jerk and put me through all this hassle. In the end, I'll get my money returned but why can't people just be honest?

So, let's add Marcellus to those people who should not be allowed to sell insurance. Since he ripped me off, what is he doing to his clients?

Rick

I met with Marcellus several weeks ago and he presented me with a CD full of names. There is no listing of age/income/mortgage or any other data other than name, address and phone.

Rick

I'm assuming Marcellus is is mcmillian-1?

Things like that are why I like using a list broker I have a good relationship with. If you get your money back (or just need to order data anyway) you should call Rob at LRG, his number is 714-843-5430. I talked to him last week and he said he's been getting calls from folks on here and it's been going well, glad folks are taking advantage of what he offers.

Back