Cold Call Script For Annuities - Feedback Requested

TODAY'S 750 DIAL RESULTS: (New Record!)

501 answering machines (no message left)

Wow great job calling! Do you dial those numbers manually?
If you would have had a dialer that has voicemail drop, you could have left 501 messages. 501 people would have heard your message.

I love that you keep talking about that dialer when you are missing a key functionality deficiency on it. Unless they've changed something, it works off of skype, right? Skype has a fair usage clause which means if you're actually beating up the phones it will get the account suspended.

https://www.skype.com/en/legal/fair-usage/

Do you really think I or anyone for that matter is going to get sued?

Secondly, I called Skype and they are aware of Salesenvy.com and have no problem with it. When you open Skype with Salesenvy.com a pop up happens acknowledging the usage.

Yes, but whether or not you get sued is besides the point. I think that the fact that you continued to use it after you had to know that the crook was using stolen software says something about you. :yes:

Do you really think I or anyone for that matter is going to get sued?

Secondly, I called Skype and they are aware of Salesenvy.com and have no problem with it. When you open Skype with Salesenvy.com a pop up happens acknowledging the usage.

I don't think you'll get sued; they typically just terminate the service. There are a lot of tools that utilize Skype, but for any serious usage is the wrong fit.

Is this the same situation I read about on another post years ago, where the David/Jewish guy stole someone's software and give out a free site and quote engine, then steals all of your customer's info and sells it out as a lead or forwards to their agents? No one can sue the guy because he relocated all the company servers and himself over seas to Israel?

If so, does that sound like an accurate summary of what happened? What's the latest on this issue?

If that is the case, why would you entrust your business to someone like that?

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Is this the same situation I read about on another post years ago, where the David/Jewish guy stole someone's software and give out a free site and quote engine, then steals all of your customer's info and sells it out as a lead or forwards to their agents? No one can sue the guy because he relocated all the company servers and himself over seas to Israel?

If so, does that sound like an accurate summary of what happened? What's the latest on this issue?

If that is the case, why would you entrust your business to someone like that?

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Yep...I wouldn't.:no:

Back