Cold Calling 101 Question: Cross Selling Other Services?

raphoenix

Expert
Hello:

I was looking into signing up with NYLife, but realize that filling in the gaps with cold-calling may be worth doing for Term Life.

I have connections with other companies who provide certain other services that may be useful to consumers like credit repair, mortgages, and debt assistance. I only want to buy leads for my general geographic area.

Anyone else doing something like this or try this before?
I figure that any money I could get while starting could hold me over while I'm learning.

Thanks.

Hello:

I was looking into signing up with NYLife, but realize that filling in the gaps with cold-calling may be worth doing for Term Life.

I have connections with other companies who provide certain other services that may be useful to consumers like credit repair, mortgages, and debt assistance. I only want to buy leads for my general geographic area.

Anyone else doing something like this or try this before?
I figure that any money I could get while starting could hold me over while I'm learning.

Thanks.

If you sign up with NYL do they still require you to become a Registered Rep. If they do realize that you would be subject to approval by your B/D of any outside business activity.

I worked for NYL for a few years. They dont require you to become a registered rep. They are very strict on outside business activity though. They require approval on any other income sources other than them. This is the main reason I am no longer there.

Back