Cold Calling and more!

G

I am new and just started working at AFLAC in NJ. Basically my goal is to set appointments with the decision maker of the company. How do I go about cold calling about this and in addition stepping out of the box and doing other things to prospect. My first two days I did not mind the cold calling at all. What bothered me was that I was basically saying the same thing over and over again that if I heard on the other side I probably would say not interested also.
I appreciate your time
Thanks
Bob

I am new and just started working at AFLAC in NJ. Basically my goal is to set appointments with the decision maker of the company. How do I go about cold calling about this and in addition stepping out of the box and doing other things to prospect. My first two days I did not mind the cold calling at all. What bothered me was that I was basically saying the same thing over and over again that if I heard on the other side I probably would say not interested also.
I appreciate your time
Thanks
Bob

Where are you at in NJ? Search for "telemarketing" and "cold calling" in the forum and read the blogs of Healthagent, Delta76 and mine.

Hey Bob,

I am in Georgia and have a few things I could email you that we give and train our new guys to cold call with. Down here we consider cold calling as going door to door to businesses and telemarketing as per the phone but I do have a few things that would break the ice in cold calling if anyone is interested.
Merritt

Latest posts

Back