Cold Calling - Appointment Setting-Lead generation

telemarketer4hire

Hello All,
I am a at home telemarketer having 9 years experience in generating leads for mortgage industry.
I am trained at using predictive dialers .
Would like to work for someone for generating leads or appointment setting.
Can generate lots of business over the phone.
Any help would be highly appreciated on how I can get hired.
Will prove myself before getting paid.
Thanks in advance

Hi,

I have a few telemarketers that I have trained for med supp lead generation. For personal reasons, I have to step away from my business for a few months. Anyone that would like their information please PM me. I want to find a home for them, since they work very hard.

P.S they are trained to use the Xencall dialer.

Any good scripts out there or YouTube videos on Telemarking a lead?

Claud Whitacre's books are a good place to start. @Rearden did an interview or two with Claude that can be found on his yourtube channel FE Agent Mentor.

@DHK has mentioned that he has learned a lot from MLM trainers. I agree. Tom "Big Al " Schreiter (sp?) has very good content. You can find him on youtube. My suggestion would be to view some of his youtube videos and then use what you find there to select which of his books (if any) you might find useful.

And remember, what you say is not the only thing that is important. How you say it also matters. What matters most is that you say it at all, i.e. you won't survive if you do not prospect. Even those who use DM leads are still prospecting. They are just spending a lot of money for a highly qualified list.

Reactions: DHK
Tom "Big Al " Schreiter (sp?) has very good content.
Big Al' used to have a lot of good content before they tore it dwn to make way for a Mariott 5 years ago. When they built the new one it went from a well known strip club, to a night club. :sad:Not sure if that's the same Big Al you're referring to. :unsure: There were a lot of knockers in there over the years..even a few door knockers(like me).

Back