Cold calling script

Palsera

I got appointment by Mutual of Omaha they gave me leads. I’ve never cold called in my life. I’m worried I will mess up. I’m nervous. How do I handle objections.

I got appointment by Mutual of Omaha they gave me leads. I’ve never cold called in my life. I’m worried I will mess up. I’m nervous. How do I handle objections.

Tell the truth. If you don't know the answer to the objection, tell them you will get the answer and get back to them. It's part of the learning process.

No one learns to ride a bicycle without falling off a few times.

First, if they are leads, then these aren't cold calls. You are following through on what the lead requested. If you're just calling on a list that has had no prior interaction with you or MoO, then that's a true cold-call.

How you handle objections over the phone is a PREVIEW of what it will be like to work with you. If you belittle them or treat them as though they're stupid... even if you're correct about what you are saying, they won't set an appointment with you. If they do, it's to get you off the phone and they won't show for the appointment.

But until you post more specific questions or objections, we really can't help you much.

Are you speaking of the phone or f2f cold calls? Two different animals... each has its own way of biting.

First, if they are leads, then these aren't cold calls. You are following through on what the lead requested.

Important to know because it is the bases on how to prepare.

Who's training you?

Latest posts

Back