Cold Calling Sucks - But It Works

Discussion in 'Insurance Cold Calling Forum' started by Full Throttle, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Rick Deckard

Rick Deckard Well-Known Member

Yo JBj, I don't know FT but I saw you post about him in another thread. Can you share anything you learned from him? What were his pillars that he built his B2B around, I really want to specialize in Commercial with personal lines simply being an extension of what I do for SBO.

2. Justin Bilyj

Justin Bilyj Well-Known Member

State:
    Ohio
    He did dabble in the commercial threads a bit, but aside from going through all his previous posts or going through the entire P&C forum for commercial prospecting I would have to say his number one pillar was: just make the calls...

3. Rick Deckard

"Amen" and I'm not churchie but I would agree.

OK, I will try and research all of Full Throttle's stuff on Commercial Prospecting.

And anyone who has not picked up a copy of JBj's book which can be had on Amazon, it's strong, so strong in fact it has me questioning my long term employment at my current agency.

That said, the P&C sticky thread for newbies clearly says it is best to work for someone before going it alone.

4. DHK

DHK Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Check out Delta75 and Delta76 handles too. He had multiple accounts.

5. Rick Deckard

Here are all the threads where Full Throttle has initiated. I hope this works.

Insurance Forums - Search Results