Cold Calling To Offer A Free Prescription Card

captain94

Guru
100+ Post Club
I Am Cold Calling Off A List To Offer A Free Prescription Discount Card To Seniors To Get In The Door, Has Anyone Had Any Experience With This? If So What Are The Ratio Numbers As, How Many Calls For An Appointment? Any Advice Is Helpfull.

Thanks!!

There was a post a few months ago about this.

Check out thread7340

Whose card are you pushing? Are you merely printing out a free one off the web or actually sending them a card in the mail?

Most seniors have Part D or another prescription plan and would not have a use for a prescription discount card. I would try a dental discount card or a free living will to get in the door.

Not in some neighborhoods!!!

Damn, that is the only thing that works for me. You don't think that this is going to spread nation wide do you?

I may have to take that greeters job after all.

When are agents going to realize that one does not need a gimmick to get an appointment. If I was a prospect that would really piss me off if an agent conned their way into my house to try to sell me something that we hadn't talked about ahead of time.

That is a huge waste of time for both me and the prospect. Let the prospect know why you are setting the appointment. No wonder insurance agents have such a bad reputation.

My prospects not only know why I am coming they know that I expect to write an application and pick up a check.

The most difficult part of my job is that I have to follow the agent who preceded me.

When are agents going to realize that one does not need a gimmick to get an appointment. If I was a prospect that would really piss me off if an agent conned their way into my house to try to sell me something that we hadn't talked about ahead of time.

That is a huge waste of time for both me and the prospect. Let the prospect know why you are setting the appointment. No wonder insurance agents have such a bad reputation.

I couldn't agree more.

When skill is lacking, some must resort to trickery.

Back