Cold Calling To Offer A Free Prescription Card

I couldn't cold-call for a free prescription discount card...I'd rather rake and burn leaves all day.:skeptical:

You're better off cold-calling for med-supps or final expense.

I couldn't agree more.

When skill is lacking, some must resort to trickery.

Amen!

I'm really glad that there is something we can agree on. That is a good thing. :)

Thanks for your support.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I couldn't cold-call for a free prescription discount card...I'd rather rake and burn leaves all day.

I'd rather go to the junk yard barefooted and kick broken bottles and bricks. :yes:

Last edited:
"You can go a long way with a smile.

You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun."

-- Al Capone

Any plan or its representative who accepts an appointment to sell an MA or PDP product that resulted from an unsolicited contact with a consumer, regardless of who made the contact, will be in violation of the prohibition against unsolicited contacts ...​

Offering a free prescription discount card via cold-calling seems a tad suspect if you're the one on the other end. Not sure if I wouldn't hang up on the caller.

Offering a free prescription discount card via cold-calling seems a tad suspect if you're the one on the other end. Not sure if I wouldn't hang up on the caller.

Two things cause me to hang up immediately.

1. "Hey Frank, how you doing?"

2. As soon as the caller says "free".

Two things cause me to hang up immediately.

1. "Hey Frank, how you doing?"

2. As soon as the caller says "free".

How about, "Frank, I have Gov. Blagojevich on the line. He would like to speak with you."

Back