Cold Calling with a Dialer

Exactly!

The DNC doesn't apply to any business nor any person who has ever listed their number for the purpose of doing business.

For clarity on this, if you are calling a business number without DNC scrubs, it should be a business call.

If you are calling about personal stuff (i.e., home security systems come to mind) then you should be following the DNC rules.

The intent of the call matters. If you are calling to talk to a business, no DNC, if you are calling to talk to a consumer, then the DNC applies. You'll stay out of trouble if you think of it this way.

Dan

Sound fair enough, How do I get josh list,

----------

What I have found in this career is a lot of business owner use their particular cell phone for business and their stupidity is to place that number into the DNC, and they tell you that when you call.
Here in dade county in Florida the people never answer their phone, Why? I have not idea, then one have to text them, so I need a dialer.
Join the 2 together and you will find the reason for scrubing the list and the dialer.

I agree with his recommendation about Listshack.com, I've been using that for quite a while now and I still get quality leads. I also think that you'll be fine without a dialer for now since it's just you who's calling.

Back