Cold calling

One important thing to remember about cold calling is that you should use your "failures" to Build A Database.

That's a good idea that I use. I've never been one to call offering free reports instead of asking for an introduction appointment, but I have made a habit of asking for someone's card after they tell me they are "all set". It's easy to give them a call in the next week and ask for permission to email them over some information they may find helpful. After 6 to 12 months of receiving my drip emails, they should at least know who I am and what I do when I call back.

to benseattle: I'm agree with you. And to have a good prospect you need to build a good relationship in terms of communication. Emphatize with them whenever needed.

If you have a good offer, your not an interruption...Your tone will have more of an impact on the message than the message itself.

I worked for a consulting firm that had 200 telemarketers and set 1000 appointments a day. Usually the next day. Sometimes fictitious
appointments we sent to the field and resulted in the opening of a case. The top appointment setter booked 25 appointments a day with business owners.

Cold calling is uncomfortable until your numb to it.

If you have a good offer, your not an interruption...Your tone will have more of an impact on the message than the message itself.

I worked for a consulting firm that had 200 telemarketers and set 1000 appointments a day. Usually the next day. Sometimes fictitious
appointments we sent to the field
and resulted in the opening of a case. The top appointment setter booked 25 appointments a day with business owners.

Cold calling is uncomfortable until your numb to it.

Anyone want to buy some pre set appointments?

Back