Cold calling

The rating on that website shows about 40 visitors a month. A good one will have about 2,000.

That 50 to one ratio, is also close to being the value of cold calling versus using more sensible means.

If the site only received only 5 times the number of visitors, he could quit bothering a whole lot of people.

Its a nice article having so many good points about clod calling.Cold calling is the process of approaching prospective customers or clients, typically via telephone who were not expecting such an interaction.

What benefit are you providing the person you are cold calling. Getting an email address should be top priority.

If I was ever forced to do cold calling, it would be to use a unique approach. One would be to ask if they received an ebook.

Then get their email address, and ask when it would be good to call back after they receive their gift.

Providing the free gift, makes them much more receptive, and costs you zero.

If you like the idea I can provide you FREE, a copy of how to personalize that header. Your header now appears on all pages. Time spent = 5 minutes.

Let me know if this is an idea you like, I will give you the excellent ebook, and instructions on personalizing it (using a free program)

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Back