Cole X Dates. Best Way to Work Them?

If you run an NCOA scrub on it that can go a long way too. I don't know that adding "or current resident" is going to get you the same results, especially if you're trying to mail them based on specific data such as purchase month or other demographics.

I'm not picking on the Cole X-date guy when I say this, as I know agents that have success with their product.

But, Josh, your answer says to me: There is a BIG difference in dealing with a sales rep who has never worked leads vs an Agent, like you, that not only has worked leads but also offers his service to other agents. You have personal experience on what works & does not work.

Josh, I also like the new product you just rolled out. I think it is a Win-Win for anyone working lead lists.

You will have home owner's X dates on listshack.com?

Working on it. Originally I had launched it as just being middle of the road data, but we're cleaning it up a bunch. I have x-date information on the file, just a matter of cleaning it up and making it searchable. We're also running an NCOA scrub on it to clean it up even more. I can't attest to the reliability of the purchase month data, but I suspect it will be decent.

I want to make ListShack.com a no-brainer for any marketer, so adding T65 and x-date information is a pretty logical step. It might actually be ready by the end of the week.

Working on it. Originally I had launched it as just being middle of the road data, but we're cleaning it up a bunch. I have x-date information on the file, just a matter of cleaning it up and making it searchable. We're also running an NCOA scrub on it to clean it up even more. I can't attest to the reliability of the purchase month data, but I suspect it will be decent.

I want to make ListShack.com a no-brainer for any marketer, so adding T65 and x-date information is a pretty logical step. It might actually be ready by the end of the week.

I hope you become a serious competitor. There seems to only be one or two players.

Let me know when you get up and running. We are looking to launch a home owners campaign in Florida and could possibly use some good Xdates.

I would just check back Monday. I'd be surprised if we didn't have it up by then. Of course I've been surprised before, but that should be a pretty conservative estimation.

Josh,

I am a marketer and I would for several Insurance Agents.

Farmers agents have access to the Cole X-Dates list for their state for 265.00 per year.

Do you have a similar service that I might subscribe to and cut down, on the whole, "have the agent sign up and get back to me" issue?

Thanks

Back