Cole X Dates

G

Have any of you every used this service? What has your experience been? It seems pretty expensive, its like $450 a year.

Would like some advice. Thanks!

They're a good company. I offer a similar service, but the way they package it is pretty great.

What are you looking to do with it?

Looking for x-dates. I'm not sure how accurate their dates are, that's what I'm wanting feedback on.

I was doing med supps up until June, where I could just get a list and start cold calling, but I'm finding that it is more difficult to do that on the P&C side. I opened my P&C agency in June and I'm having less luck with lists so I'm trying to find other ways to drum up business.

The guy at Cole is trying to sell me pretty hard, but I just wanted some feedback of how others use them and if they are worth the investment.

As far as I know they use the closing date of the last sale on county record. Most people's Xdate or at least a good amount should correspond with this.

Josh, you sell similar lists?

their pretty good, just ask for a demo from someone.

great for personal line x dates not sure but they said they got bop/commercial x dates now.

Looking for x-dates. I'm not sure how accurate their dates are, that's what I'm wanting feedback on.

When I spoke with them they said they don't know them, they just base it off the purchase month (which is how we source ours). 9/10 (probably more than that) folks are going to buy homeowners at the purchase month and never look at it again until renewals, so it tends to work well.

When I spoke with them they said they don't know them, they just base it off the purchase month (which is how we source ours). 9/10 (probably more than that) folks are going to buy homeowners at the purchase month and never look at it again until renewals, so it tends to work well.

I figured that about he HO, but how are they getting their auto x-dates? The sales guy couldn't really give me a satisfactory answer. I don't really understand where they're getting that info and if its accurate.

I figured that about he HO, but how are they getting their auto x-dates? The sales guy couldn't really give me a satisfactory answer. I don't really understand where they're getting that info and if its accurate.

I know a bunch of folks that have used it and like it. Obviously I'd rather earn the business, but I wouldn't worry about their quality or accuracy, I'm sure both are great.

Back