Cole X Dates

I've had Allstate & Farmers agents tell me they have had good success with Cole. Allstate agents can use their executive advantage card with them, not sure about Farmers co-op.

FYI: you can do a one time list on our site for $19.95 if you want to test drive the xdates.

How many leads is on this one time list ?

I use Salesgenie which now has homeowners x-dates as well so how does this differ ?

Last edited:
How many leads is on this one time list ?

I use Salesgenie which now has homeowners x-dates as well so how does this differ ?

I have used Salesgenie in the past it worked for me. I had been with X Cole for about 3 month now and they are the worst x date leads. I get a lot of mail back form the list. Even I tried to place Or the Current Resident on the label still gets mail back and I wast the stamps. I have to cancel it and get a better list. :goofy::no::swoon:

I have used Salesgenie in the past it worked for me. I had been with X Cole for about 3 month now and they are the worst x date leads. I get a lot of mail back form the list. Even I tried to place Or the Current Resident on the label still gets mail back and I wast the stamps. I have to cancel it and get a better list. :goofy::no::swoon:

Can confirm.... If I mail out 100 letters I'm bound to get 15 back.

I haven't tried Sales Genie. How much are you paying for it and how is it different from Cole?

Can confirm.... If I mail out 100 letters I'm bound to get 15 back.

I haven't tried Sales Genie. How much are you paying for it and how is it different from Cole?

I never had Sales Genie myself I had a friend buy it and send me some list and it worked fine. It was a list of new movers in the Area. :biggrin:

Back