Collection of cars

What carrier works well with an individual who has a collection of cars...not necessarily old classic cars....but cars that are maybe 10 or 15 years old....porches, BMW's, ...is there a carrier that would take that risk?
About 10 or so cars along with his home..I thought most carriers limit a person to how many cars they can own.

Depending on the carrier you might have to write additional policies. And you need to respond when you ask a question and expect an answer.

Is this a hypothetical question or are you competing against the guy's current insurance? If all the cars are licensed for road use he's likely already got insurance on them to satisfy the state.

There may be a logistical limit on how many cars can go on one policy but, from and underwriting standpoint, I would think a carrier would be more concerned with who is driving the cars and what their driving records are.

gotcha..yeah sorry about that..I am still getting use to the forum. I have a tendency to just keep asking questions questions without going back to answer the questions about my questions. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Back