Collection of hard to find insurance books...ok to post for sale?

abbaka

Hey guys...apparently I never did post here, I swear I didn't sign up just for this! ;) Was in the business for 12 years after college, went a different direction a couple years ago. Moving now and came across my decent collection of insurance books while packing. A quick look at Amazon and eBay and some seem like they're pretty hard to find (a bunch of Meisel, Savage, Murray, etc.).

Thought this might be a better place to find a buyer. Is it ok to post them for sale here? I'll post a list if so. Thanks!

Tim

Hey guys...apparently I never did post here, I swear I didn't sign up just for this! ;) Was in the business for 12 years after college, went a different direction a couple years ago. Moving now and came across my decent collection of insurance books while packing. A quick look at Amazon and eBay and some seem like they're pretty hard to find (a bunch of Meisel, Savage, Murray, etc.).

Thought this might be a better place to find a buyer. Is it ok to post them for sale here? I'll post a list if so. Thanks!

Tim
I'll open the bidding at $3.14 for the whole set...you pay the shipping. :wideeyed:

(a bunch of Meisel, Savage, Murray, etc.).

If we knew which TITLES... that might be helpful.

Meisel's "The Whole World is Out or Busy" is very good.

Savage on Selling

or
The Easy Sale (I have Savage's High Touch Selling book).

or
Nick Murray's Game of Numbers or Excellent Investment Advisor or New Financial Advisor... all good books.

Tim
I’m out collecting from my debit clients today. So, the first thing that came to my mind was Premium Receipt Books, which are routinely called “insurance books” by the clients and “collection books” by agents. I guess it was because “collection” and “insurance books” showed up in the same sentence! :goofy:
9FB9B5CC-49C0-4696-9D58-872339CBCCB8.jpeg

Back