College Funding market

[

Same for Skilled Carpenter, Plumber and Electrician. I would venture to say equal or higher ay and less stress. at the end of the day you shower, have a beer and do fun stuff until tomorrow.

And you avoid going away for 4 years for what amounts to no more than a game day party atmosphere. Not all, not all, but many college students live this life.

Last edited:
Disclosure: My youngest is in college now. It is the correct place for her.

The Military is still another option. It is not all door kicker. And many of those young door kickers have more discipline and mission critical than many 50 year olds. I have a client whose daughter went into the Air Force. She is maybe 5'1". They paid her to go to college, in uniform. She then worked in Colorado tracking satellites. Now as a civilian she works for a large private firm in Hawaii making bank. My oldest son is taking the discipline and mission critical from the Marine corps into his carrier. My youngest is recruiting newly EAS'g Marines into contract job just shy of six figure at 23 years old.

The military/VA is paying another son to go to school now.

No student loan debt.

A college degree is not for everyone.

Disclosure: My youngest is in college now. It is the correct place for her.

The Military is still another option. It is not all door kicker. And many of those young door kickers have more discipline and mission critical than many 50 year olds. I have a client whose daughter went into the Air Force. She is maybe 5'1". They paid her to go to college, in uniform. She then worked in Colorado tracking satellites. Now as a civilian she works for a large private firm in Hawaii making bank. My oldest son is taking the discipline and mission critical from the Marine corps into his carrier. My youngest is recruiting newly EAS'g Marines into contract job just shy of six figure at 23 years old.

The military/VA is paying another son to go to school now.

No student loan debt.

A college degree is not for everyone.

I’ve got two children that are Marines as well. They are both doing well since separating from service.

Last edited:
I’m Navy, what do you expect!

(I made the edit)

Ha, I feel you. Me too. WesPac 1975 on a TinCan

There was a two year period that I had two in the Corps and one in the Navy. Christmas around the fire pit with the Jack flowing was load to say the least. The Old Man Navy, The oldest a Salty Marine, Salty Sailor and the baby brother a fairly young Marine.

I am part of a pretty active Honor and Color Guard. The Marines and Army Vets know how to march. Us Sailors walk with attitude. :1wink:

Sorry for derailing the thread.

Back to the adult agents.

Back