Colonial Life Insurance

RTD19701

Expert
Hello,

Can anybody here tell me about Colonial Life Insurance and their B2B worksite supplement programs. I was called by one of their recruiters regarding an area manager position. Can anybody here tell me about them or have had first hand experience. Thanx in advance.

Tim

I tried working for Colonial, company has good benefits, just make sure the office you are working out of ,can offer you training.It's a hard sell,just like AFLAC,but AFLAC has way many more agents knocking on the door every hour.

I had always seen a sign in a lot of businesses, We kill every 3rd salesman that comes in,the 2nd just left..Don't worry Aflac will be the one that gets killed, just joking,my problem was Aflac is saturated in my area, it really hurt my chances when Aflac hits the same business 4 times a day,with 4 different agents..made it tough here..Good luck

I have compared Colonial with Aflac on product comparison.

Colonial products are a bit richer in benefits than Aflac.

I have Aflac in place with many of my groups but I really don't think their products are that great.

Before you pull the trigger working for Colonial I would ask them about their sales goals and if they have met them.

I think that "al3," alias "the jackass" is appointed with them and has sold their products. You may wish to email him if you are unable to send a PM (private Message).

Back