Colonial Life???

I'll let you do the math as to whether you can make a living at it or not.

Yep, there are exceptions to every rule. I'm basing my opinion on experience in management with one of the big supplemental companies (I can give you a good idea of many people they burn through) and on people I've known in the business. My experience is that less than 10% (and possibly less than 3-5%) make a decent living (let's say $75K plus) doing only supplemental.

Agreed, though, That doesn't mean it can't be done, but there are other options.

Yep, there are exceptions to every rule. I'm basing my opinion on experience in management with one of the big supplemental companies (I can give you a good idea of many people they burn through) and on people I've known in the business. My experience is that less than 10% (and possibly less than 3-5%) make a decent living (let's say $75K plus) doing only supplemental.

Agreed, though, That doesn't mean it can't be done, but there are other options.

Those figures would apply almost across the board to the life and health business. Less than 10% are in that income level.. When I was an RVP (put $2 with the title and you might get a cup of coffee)with Underwriters International selling supplemental underwritten by Life Investors, we had many agents making 100K selling cancer. in 1975.. On the other hand there were 1000s making far less than that.

Anybody that can close can do what my friend does if they will just do it the way he does it. Doesn't take a lot of special knowledge, just a willingness to walk and talk. The problem is most people won't do it.

I've been with CL for about a year and a half; had a crappy DGA the first year, and now the new guy has opened my eyes and I've actually set up enough groups in 2013 that I'm on some of the leaderboards! I'm only working it one day a week, and I've made more money so far this year than I did all last year with them. If you're not getting the answers you want, go above your DGA and ask them for help. It's not like they're going to fire you for asking questions, right? Good luck!

I could use a refresh on Colonial Life if anyone could help?

It is not my segment of the industry so give it to me nice and easy.....Cool, Not cool?

What is the hierarchy of the management/flow chart At A Colonial or Aflac look like (Reporting).

Products?

Average Income?

Pros/ Cons?

Back