Colonial Penn Rates For Life in FL?

socal401

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm getting a bunch of people in FL saying that the Colonial Penn agents are telling them that their Medigap rates are locked for life. Is this a real thing?

I'm getting a bunch of people in FL saying that the Colonial Penn agents are telling them that their Medigap rates are locked for life. Is this a real thing?

It's a real thing for sure- scum sucking BL/Colonial Penn agents are pathological liars .Not only that they are non compliant knocking on doors and discuss PDP on the same visit.They have a new bash against the 500 pound gorilla AARP/UHC in Fl I have heard often recently.They say that the low rates AARP/UHC offers are teaser rates and they will increase dramatically on renewal.How they can continue to get away with this crap is beyond me.

Another couple lies they love to add:

AARP uhc can cancel you anytime, at bankers you own a personal policy that cant be cancelled.

Or, xyz hospital no longer takes uhc patients.

I hear this all the time from Florida bankers agents.
Funny thing is, they have been about $208 for a few years now (t65). I just ran a female T65 in orlando and it’s now $221.
Market analysis says NA for rate history. They just had an increase it looks like.

I hear this all the time from Florida bankers agents.
Funny thing is, they have been about $208 for a few years now (t65). I just ran a female T65 in orlando and it’s now $221.
Market analysis says NA for rate history. They just had an increase it looks like.
yea, when I used to work at Bankers, they told me they averaged a rate increasae once every 5 years. Seems to be holding true

Another couple lies they love to add:

AARP uhc can cancel you anytime, at bankers you own a personal policy that cant be cancelled.

Or, xyz hospital no longer takes uhc patients.

I've heard this one too. I've also heard "Colonial Penn policies are are actual policies and other carriers are just certificates that can be cancelled on you"

Or how bout "with UHC, you cant call your agent afterward, you have to call a 1-800 number"
heard that one a few times too

Back