Colonial

Colonial

I know they are no Gordian, but my credit is shot and don't think I could pass the credit check.

I am appointed to Colonial and at this point is the only DI that I have will I be ok?

Colonial

I know they are no Gordian, but my credit is shot and don't think I could pass the credit check.

I am appointed to Colonial and at this point is the only DI that I have will I be ok?

Well, Guardian has some great products but, I think you oughta give it a try. Just come up with a letter why you have bad credit, just as long as it isn't associated with illegal activities you have a shot. If you are doing Blue Collar type of stuff or small business, Illinios Mutual is a good choice along with other carriers.

I was scared that if I was declined I would be marked to all Insurance companies

I don't think the Vector database keeps track of appointment declines, but only appointment terminations. Anyone know for sure?

If you have an appointment with Colonial and you write a letter to other carriers about how you are mitigating your credit issues, I have no doubt you will get any appointment you want.

Getting turned down by a carrier is like getting fired from a government job. You have to be found in bed with two dead boys... twice... before anything bad happens to you.

Al

I don't think the Vector database keeps track of appointment declines, but only appointment terminations. Anyone know for sure?

If you have an appointment with Colonial and you write a letter to other carriers about how you are mitigating your credit issues, I have no doubt you will get any appointment you want.

Getting turned down by a carrier is like getting fired from a government job. You have to be found in bed with two dead boys... twice... before anything bad happens to you.

Al

Vector as far as I know only keeps up with negative balance as in advance monies not being paid back.

Back