Colorado Bankers Life?

I got contracted through a local company here in Michigan called Strategic Agent Partners.

Yeah it's not too bad.... but still a bit weird. haha. I think it's a situation where they know they can get away with it, and it covers them and the agent in case something happens.

It seems to be a pretty cool product though. If you combine it with an HSA plan, and add on an accident plan the clients have their ded covered if they have an accident or get diagnosed with a major critical illness. Not a bad way to make a few extra bucks and also make sure your clients are covered very well in case something happens.

I am not sure their "street level" contracts. I offer contracts at 100% through them (paid direct from company), and 9 month advance. I also offer a lead price break for those who contract and a lead credit for each application issued. Just a little value added through my lead company.

Optional of course you can go direct, but I throw some value in the mix - PM me if anyone is interested I do not want to hijack the thread. :biggrin:

This outfit is good to deal with - I know them very well, never had any issue. Look at their holding company HEALTH CARE SERVICE CORPORATION - i.e. Blue Cross Blue Shield Texas.

The only issue is as you are older the rates become high or you don't get much face value for your money. Same with smokers. However for young to middle aged it can be a great value and with the online application and money option, it is an easy upsell.

What's up with their forced E&O plan TXINSURANCE? These guys don't answer their phones on Friday. I'd like to see a specimen of the E&O they force you to buy...

I asked for and received the E&O specimen prior to contracting. To me for the $39 - I could care less, but I agree you need to know what you are buying.

I am not sure what number you are calling, we have only had to call a few times and did get a human. Try calling Aetna - bad phone service is the norm for our industry... lol...

What does anyone know about their final expense products? CBL has approached me to sell their final expense products, while providing me with leads. Yeah I did take a commission haircut due to the free leads. They would start me out at 80%.

Back