Colorado Bankers Life

Insurance_Guy05

I've been in Health and Life Insurance for 10 years and have recently decided to go out on my own as an independent agent. This forum to be a great resource. I was wondering if anyone has any experience recently with Colorado Bankers Life as a company? I was offered a contract with them and wanted to know if anyone had any insight on them good, bad or otherwise. Thanks

I've been in Health and Life Insurance for 10 years and have recently decided to go out on my own as an independent agent. This forum to be a great resource. I was wondering if anyone has any experience recently with Colorado Bankers Life as a company? I was offered a contract with them and wanted to know if anyone had any insight on them good, bad or otherwise. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL8qRMv994Y

That is Bankers Life and Casualty different company. Colorado Bankers offers a Critical Illness product.

Product is overpriced but compensation is high (you should be getting at least 100% on the CI product) and electronic app is easy.

I haven't written anything for them in about 5 years so it's possible things have changed.

One of the first products I ever contracted with back in 2003 sold it with American Medical Security.

Go for it. Solid company. :biggrin:

Back