Colorado Senior Market Exploding!

We are not selling leads jackass, you should know more of what you speak before opening your pie hole!

Nobody knows who you are, what you are selling, who you are recruiting.

You've been here for a couple of hours and already asked at least one stupid question. "Anyone looking for leads?"

How the hell would you answer that question. Would you say "no?"

Come clean and tell us who you are and what you do.

Rick

You've been here for a couple of hours and already asked at least one stupid question. "Anyone looking for leads?"

Rick

Who is this guy, Green Sky? I think it is "Green Sky" who should be considered not only for deletion, but an outright ban on this forum. Some people in their later years become "irrelevant."
Take a look at the next post; this person is interested. Why should he or anyone have to put up with this crap.

Rick

Well, I'm not supporting whatever this guy is doing, but asking him to "come clean" is a bit disingenuous since well over half this board is cloaked and I don't see you or anyone else asking that they identify themselves.

You disapprove of this guy. Fine.

However, I can only assume he has as much right to his privacy as those whom your approve of.

If there is no general consensus that everyone be identifiable I don't see why people who are making offers need to be. Indeed, they have the same so-called "legitimate" reason for being cloaked than the right-wing whack jobs who post from the shadows. They are afraid their business might be harmed if others knew who they are.

I believe everyone should "come clean" but that is obviously not part of the culture here and you asking for it or I asking for it will have no effect.

Good try, though.

Who is this guy, Green Sky? I think it is "Green Sky" who should be considered not only for deletion, but an outright ban on this forum. Some people in their later years become "irrelevant."
Take a look at the next post; this person is interested. Why should he or anyone have to put up with this crap.

Green Sky is a stand up and trustworthy guy.
He's just passionate about protecting others from getting screwed.
I'd work for him. Damn funny, too, most of the time.

Back