Columbian Life Insurance

Also known as CFG.

I don't know why I picked them up, or even when. They seem to be overpriced and getting anything done through them seems to be jumping through an ever increasing # of hoops that get smaller each time I jump through one.

So far I've done zero business with them and don't think I will either. Your thoughts on this company?

Also known as CFG.

I don't know why I picked them up, or even when. They seem to be overpriced and getting anything done through them seems to be jumping through an ever increasing # of hoops that get smaller each time I jump through one.

So far I've done zero business with them and don't think I will either. Your thoughts on this company?

They've been around for a long time. My experience with them was solely on the home service side, although I've looked at the final expense side. Liberty Bankers Life is much better at both channels, IMO.

I write them here in NY when I need to do so. There is not any real options here for FE except Trans & MOO. They have always been very easy to deal with for me. I can't speak on their rates out of NY but they seem to be pretty even across the board with the other options.

Also known as CFG.

They are useful in the same way that Lincoln Heritage is useful.

I'm also in New york .... I sell Final Expense with Columbian and find them to be one of the best companies to work with. ;)

Back