Combined Final Expense Plan

Again, call the carrier and ask them how all the medical questions were answered on the application.

Only companies I ever met major resistance on getting information from work Columbian and colonial Penn.

Combined insurance final expense? Never heard of it. Are you sure she doesn't have a Combined sickness indemnity policy. They also sell accidental death policies. Those used to be their bread and butter policies.

I've run into a few Combined FE policies. No matter what company it is though, if they cant find the policy I always call the company to get a duplicate sent out to the client. And, Oh btw..... get the current premium, status, cash value, and beneficiaries. Those are all good things for the client to know, but more importantly they are great wedges.

My how things have changed. I worked for Combined for over a year. We never worked in town, let alone the ghetto. We worked rural america where most of our buyers actually worked an actual job for their money.

W
clement
stone would roll over in his grave

My how things have changed. I worked for Combined for over a year. We never worked in town, let alone the ghetto. We worked rural america where most of our buyers actually worked an actual job for their money.

W
clement
stone would roll over in his grave

Working a job for money in the inner city is SOOOOO 1977

believe it or not but when I sold Combined Insurance most of the people we sold actually had real jobs!

Back