Comey picked to keynote LIMRA 2018 Annual Conference

Insurance Forums Staff

Guru
Sponsor
Insurance Forums Staff submitted a new article

Comey picked to keynote LIMRA 2018 Annual Conference
image00156-749x1024.jpg

LIMRA announced Monday that controversial former FBI director James Comey will deliver the keynote speech at the 2018 LIMRA Annual Conference this October in New York City.
Continue reading the Original Article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps they should also ask him to teach ethics classes as well. I have to take my in class credits this year...

Is this a joke or what?... because he sure has become one very quickly!:skeptical:
I was taking my Ethics class in one of the Chicago suburbs a few years ago, and we were told that we couldn't be late. If you weren't checked in and in the classroom by starting time that you wouldn't be let in and you wouldn't get a refund.

45 minutes after the start time, the instructor comes strolling in. I told her that she wasn't on time, so she shouldn't be allowed in the classroom(but of course I didn't want to have to come back again). She shortened the 3 hours down to 2 hours and 15 minutes. But where is the Ethics in that. She didn't have to abide by the same rules that the agents did. :nah:

I was taking my Ethics class in one of the Chicago suburbs a few years ago, and we were told that we couldn't be late. If you weren't checked in and in the classroom by starting time that you wouldn't be let in and you wouldn't get a refund.

45 minutes after the start time, the instructor comes strolling in. I told her that she wasn't on time, so she shouldn't be allowed in the classroom(but of course I didn't want to have to come back again). She shortened the 3 hours down to 2 hours and 15 minutes. But where is the Ethics in that. She didn't have to abide by the same rules that the agents did. :nah:

Think about that for a moment... you took your ethics class in Chicago... :shocked:

You couldn't make this stuff up!

Sounds like a good way to lose more members, or deter future members from joining.

:goofy:

Latest posts

Back