Coming Soon-Writing Med supps & MA's online

insurance0707

Guru
1000 Post Club
Michigan
I just heard that we may be able to write Med supp's and Med Advantage online. Norvax and quoteit are 2 different services that are negoitiating with the insurance companies. Wellpoint is already onboard with quoteit it looks like.. It looks like Norvax is talking to Humana, all the Blue's and other Med supp companies.

This could be interesting. I didn't think it was fair that people could sign up online for Medicare advantage through Medicare or through the companies directly leaving the agent with no way to write online. Also, people can sign up already for health insurance if you're under 65, I don't see why they couldn't sign up for a med supp also.

I think it's about time they did this

Here's the link I found for Quoteit/Wellpoint After reading it again, it sounds like they're offering quotes online. It doesn't mention enrolling online. When I spoke to Norvax, they said it would be quoting and enrolling online. Anyone else heard about this???

Here's the link on Quoteit/Wellpoint

Quotit Corporation

I just heard that we may be able to write Med supp's and Med Advantage online. Norvax and quoteit are 2 different services that are negoitiating with the insurance companies. Wellpoint is already onboard with quoteit it looks like.. It looks like Norvax is talking to Humana, all the Blue's and other Med supp companies.

This could be interesting. I didn't think it was fair that people could sign up online for Medicare advantage through Medicare or through the companies directly leaving the agent with no way to write online. Also, people can sign up already for health insurance if you're under 65, I don't see why they couldn't sign up for a med supp also.

I think it's about time they did this

I'm already enrolling Med Supps online. Don't know if we'll ever see MA's online though.

You can enroll Blue Cross MAPD's online but the agent doesn't get credit. I had a few colleagues that wrote quite a few that way because Blue Cross said we could but then they found out that they get no credit for it. Blue Cross should have mentioned that part!

You can enroll Blue Cross MAPD's online but the agent doesn't get credit. I had a few colleagues that wrote quite a few that way because Blue Cross said we could but then they found out that they get no credit for it. Blue Cross should have mentioned that part!
They sure seemed to pay me for the one case I submitted.

Forgot that I was able to write Humana MA plans on-line as well.

Rick

I have enrolled MA plans on-line with 4 carriers so far and I'm certain there are more.

Rick

I was able to enroll MA's online for the 2006 & 2007 enrollment years. However, most of the carriers that I deal with here in Georgia don't allow it anymore (Coventry, Aetna, Humana, Blue Cross, Secure Horizons, Today's Options). If you're able to do them out in California, that's great.

Back