comission payment delay becoz of expired license

MoneyNirvana

Super Genius
I was late in renewing my insurance license with Blue cross blue shield of texas.
Blue cross sent me a notice saying the license has expired and i sent in a new renewal license to them.

When it came to paying commissions they have chosen not to pay this commission cycle but will pay for the next comission cycle. This commission cycle pays me around the 18th-20th of each month, i was supposed to be paid sep 18-20th. Now they are saying they will not pay me until october 18th.

Unless you write them a letter requesting/demanding a pay (which they will evaluate & see if you actually deserve to be paid on time) it is just out of their hands. Isn't holding off a producers commission a CRIME.
What it comes down to is blue cross does not have a disaster recovery plan in place & will do everything in its power to stop having to pay the agents their full deserved commission on time.

Thats just so pathetic. Shame on bluecross blue shield of texas.

Anyone have suggestions on what to do who to talk for getting paid

Unfortunately for you BC of Texas has all the power here. While they are re-contacting you they won't pay you- period end of story. Let this be a lesson to never, ever, let your license
expire. Any carrier that I can think of would do the same.

Unfortunately for you BC of Texas has all the power here. While they are re-contacting you they won't pay you- period end of story. Let this be a lesson to never, ever, let your license
expire. Any carrier that I can think of would do the same.

I seriously doubt thats the case. A complaint with Texas Employment commission about not paying earned wages for beyond 30 days while complying with all required documentation may open some eyes.
We will have to wait & see. Tx Trade Deceptive Practices filing may also open their eyes or ObamaCare complaints is another. Remains to be seen what actions Blue Cross chooses . Need a good lawyer for this deceptive practice.
I'd atleast think they would have safeguards in place for just when such a thing happens. To my best knowledge & belief, earned commissions not paid ON TIME, may be violation of their contract.

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on their part.

You should read your contract as well. Right now you just come across as bitter and uninformed. If you write a complaint in the same manner, even if it had merit, it will probably be ignored out of hand.

i know complaining to TX department of Insurance is a joke. They do not take any matters from insurance companies seriously anyways.
Complaining thru ObamaCare might be more seriously considered than TX dept of Insurance. Maybe its Election year in TX so it might turn out different with the Blue Wave hitting Texas. (atleast so they say).

Besides, when changing banks for EFT with Blue Cross, you have to wait 3 months before you can get paid. You have to send in a new bank account first then they will mail you a check for first two months before they will begin the process of issuing checks via EFT to your bank for your commissions.

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on their part.

You should read your contract as well. Right now you just come across as bitter and uninformed. If you write a complaint in the same manner, even if it had merit, it will probably be ignored out of hand.

POOR PLANNING or contingent emergencies... which one.. do insurance companies never face EMERGENCIES.
wHaT does that say about doing business with HEALTH Insurance Companies in ObamaEra.

VoI agent, i sure dont claim an English Writer with charisma English proficiency but sure know how to get what i mean to say across very eloquently.

Back