Comments on Brokers Alliance

I know since this forum now has an official paying sponsor, I will probably soon be banned since I represent a competitor, but before I am booted, might I inquire as to why comments are no longer allowed on the pinned topic announcing Brokers Alliance as the official sponsor?

Is it because people might have some not-so-nice things to say about their experience with BA?

Is it because people might have found out that the old adage "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" remains true still today?

See, the problem is once you sponsor someone, you cannot criticize them. I listen to a popular radio talk show in Nashville, and guess what, when one of their advertisers is in hot water in the media, callers cannot get on the air to discuss it.

I personally know very little about this GA, I just found it curious to see the topic for discussing them was closed and there is no sign of the comments that were previously there.

I spoke with BA on Monday and they were to email me some info and mail additional info, haven't received anything as of today. Before considering them I would like to here more folks experience with them. Specifically folks that have been with them for some time

I know since this forum now has an official paying sponsor, I will probably soon be banned since I represent a competitor, but before I am booted, might I inquire as to why comments are no longer allowed on the pinned topic announcing Brokers Alliance as the official sponsor?

Is it because people might have some not-so-nice things to say about their experience with BA?

Is it because people might have found out that the old adage "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" remains true still today?

See, the problem is once you sponsor someone, you cannot criticize them. I listen to a popular radio talk show in Nashville, and guess what, when one of their advertisers is in hot water in the media, callers cannot get on the air to discuss it.

I personally know very little about this GA, I just found it curious to see the topic for discussing them was closed and there is no sign of the comments that were previously there.

For the most part people have been able to post on this forum at will. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

That thread just happen to come at a time when the tag team fight was between rounds, and the fighters were looking for a way to keep loose.

I think you can count on two hands the amount of threads that have been locked, out of the thousands on this forum, not to bad. We may not always agree with the decisions.

But

He who has the remote wins.

I don't think we'll ever see competition getting banned from sponsored forums. In fact, you'd be surprised how often we form relationships with our competitors. The Insurance Industry as a whole has been built on relationships and partnerships where Agents, Agencies, IMO's and the like find ways to work together to not only increase the bottom line, but to increase awareness on important industry topics.

Brokers Alliance has been around a long time and we have many IMO/FMO partners who we work with to provide top level contracts, information, or just a little friendly exchange to find out what's new in our respective businesses.

I would like to encourage all forum members to email me or post all information (good and bad) about Brokers Alliance. We view the "bad" as an opportunity to get better...and of course, it's always nice to see the "good" to know we are on the right track!

It's more than just Service and Commission these days. There are many organizations to work with and we have made sure to provide more than just the basics. Service and Commission are the requirements of an IMO...making sure our brokers make a good living selling suitable products is our responsibility...providing over-the-top programs like the Elite Producers is where we step outside the box.

Thank you!

I use.... benefit port....but do have a contract with BA and know if I need them they would be there for me.....

Requests for more information about our Elite Producer Program are taken very seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys think of CMIC?
They promised the world and are very good people. I had two issues, one with an annuity and one with a life policy. Both were while the applications were in underwriting.

The annuity finally got issued without CMIC doing much more than telling me to be patient. CMIC was absolutely no help with the life underwriting. Went to another carrier and had a policy issued ultra-preferred. That's when I told CMIC to cancel all my contracts with them.

But they were of great help telling me which company to use. In other words, the sale was important - not service.

Rick

Back