Comments on Brokers Alliance

I am not sure why I am writing this other than I am frustrated with this forum and with Broker's Alliance. A little over 2 months ago I recieved an email from Broker's Alliance promoting a lead service called "Prospect Match". The service was to be described during a webinar. I listened to it and found it to very interesting. The fact that it came from Broker's Alliance lead me to believe that they had done research on the company and would not endorse something that was not legit. I was very excited to start this new lead generation program. The idea behind this program was to send out "free" booklets to people that had requested them online and to follow up with them after sending the booklet. I did this for two weeks and recieved 15 leads and called every single one of them. I recieved 3 booklets back in the mail that send "return to sender" or "fraud" written across the envelope. The others I spoke with the people on the phone. Not one person had requested this booklet! They had no idea what I was talking about. Then I proceeded to do what I should have done in the first place. I researched the company. I found threads on this very forum from others who had been scammed by this "false" lead generation tactic. There was a mention of Larry Klein who started a company called NF communications which had folded by using these same tactics. Also, how Javelin Marketing, which owns Prospect Match, was the producer of the same booklets that NF had used. I felt a sense of relief that I would not continue to go forward with this program and that I had only invested a couple of hundred dollars in this. My frustration with this forum is that yesterday I went to find these posts again and they had been removed. I don't understand why this happened? Does broker's alliance know that Prospect Match is not supplying quality leads? Either way I spoke with Broker's Alliance yesterday and aired my concern. My opinion is if they are going to put there name behind a service they should make sure it is a quality one. I have put my business through Baker Associates which is now part of Brokers Alliance. I have also put some through Broker's. I am considering not doing so in the future. I do realize because it is a negative opinion this post will be removed.

I am not sure why I am writing this other than I am frustrated with this forum and with Broker's Alliance. A little over 2 months ago I recieved an email from Broker's Alliance promoting a lead service called "Prospect Match". The service was to be described during a webinar. I listened to it and found it to very interesting. The fact that it came from Broker's Alliance lead me to believe that they had done research on the company and would not endorse something that was not legit. I was very excited to start this new lead generation program. The idea behind this program was to send out "free" booklets to people that had requested them online and to follow up with them after sending the booklet. I did this for two weeks and recieved 15 leads and called every single one of them. I recieved 3 booklets back in the mail that send "return to sender" or "fraud" written across the envelope. The others I spoke with the people on the phone. Not one person had requested this booklet! They had no idea what I was talking about. Then I proceeded to do what I should have done in the first place. I researched the company. I found threads on this very forum from others who had been scammed by this "false" lead generation tactic. There was a mention of Larry Klein who started a company called NF communications which had folded by using these same tactics. Also, how Javelin Marketing, which owns Prospect Match, was the producer of the same booklets that NF had used. I felt a sense of relief that I would not continue to go forward with this program and that I had only invested a couple of hundred dollars in this. My frustration with this forum is that yesterday I went to find these posts again and they had been removed. I don't understand why this happened? Does broker's alliance know that Prospect Match is not supplying quality leads? Either way I spoke with Broker's Alliance yesterday and aired my concern. My opinion is if they are going to put there name behind a service they should make sure it is a quality one. I have put my business through Baker Associates which is now part of Brokers Alliance. I have also put some through Broker's. I am considering not doing so in the future. I do realize because it is a negative opinion this post will be removed.

You have to remember, this company may have promised the world to BA. they may have provided bogus results as well. I do agree that BA should probably have done their homework a little more thoroughly, but as long as they have pulled the service from offering it to their agents, you should have no hard feelings towards BA. Did BA try to make it right for you?

Back