epgdenver

Hi Everyone,

I am having difficulty finding insurance for my business because it is so unique. I am hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction of what to do before I start losing clients.

Simply put, automotive manufacturers hire my company to provide drivers in order to accumulate miles in their vehicles so that they can gather data. For example, one company hired us to drive 2,000 miles in a vehicle so that they can learn about a new battery. Another example is a company wanting us to provide 10 commercial drivers to test drive their 18-wheelers to gather data.

We are required to have general liability plus auto liability to cover bodily injury, property damage, the vehicle, etc. I have talked to everyone under the sun and no one can seem to classify us so we keep getting denied. I've tried garage liability and non-owned commercial auto insurance but nothing is working.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or connection to an agent/underwriter that would be able to help me out.

Joe

Joe,

I think I may be able to help you. We do a lot of unique commercial auto. I see the dilemma the places you are contacting are facing, but, I would like an opportunity to help. If you would, can you tell me what if any coverage you have now, and with whom? Please feel free PM me with your contact info and we can have a conversation about your business, to see what we can do. I love a good challenge.

Back