Commercial Auto MVR ? for Florida Agents

AverageJoe

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey guys,

When you have a commercial auto client and they have a potential new driver and want to check his drivers license. What website do you use? What report should you pull?

Do you charge your client to run the reports or no?

Because I focus on workers comp any advice is greatly appreciated in regards to Auto!

I've only done a few commercial auto policies...I take the opportunity to get their personal info and quote their personal policies. I have not come across your issue but I would seg-way into quoting their personal auto's and you've killed two birds with one stone.

Hi Infoe,

Thank you, but I am speaking more to a commercial auto policy that is already issued and the insured wants to screen a new employee to be a driver before adding them to the policy.

Hi Infoe,

Thank you, but I am speaking more to a commercial auto policy that is already issued and the insured wants to screen a new employee to be a driver before adding them to the policy.

From my experience it not good to run Random MVR. I usually tell my commercial client to have his new potential worker to go to his local DMV and request his H6 which is a copy of his driving record cost about $6. That usually works.:yes:

Back