Commision increase

midwestbroker said:
honestagent - sounds like you are having problems with your IMO.

Are you verifying your sales? If you do not do a verification call, they usually get an outbound call from the company to review the information and explain to them the enrollment periods.

I know that Humana and Pyramid have a verification line that they want you to call when you are in the home.

If you do get an app hung up in Medicare, it can be a long and painful process. I have had one in there for 3 months and they still got it wrong (wanted Humana and ended up with Sterling) even with my app being the oldest signature date.

I am set up directly for the company to pay me. There is no verification with Wellcare, in contrast to Humana and Pyramid. Calling on my apps. is pointless b/c the agent support team do NOT have a clue as to what is going on! I have been told several different things on one case, for example. So auditing my cases through them is a waste of my time. I am so frustrated and confused. Not sure what to do. I am at the point where I'm ready to call my attorney! No JOKE! They're messing with the wrong biatch! I travelled 3 hours from home every week for 6 weeks to work this zero premium county! I went out there and provided my best for the area and did what was right. I cannot CANNOT emphasize how many messes I've cleaned up out there from other malicious agents and what they've done just to make a buck. I have EVERY COMPANY but presented Wellcare b.c. it was best for them (and to keep them at zero). I have been servicing these folks for the past several weeks (calling the pharmacists, doctors and educating them on who we are and what we do, ordering cards, helping people apply for Medicaid, calling for approval and getting forms for special approval medications... etc. etc. ) Wellcare is not set up properly (whether they chose this or did it uintentionally). I'm broke. I'm tired of living off of my credit card and am running dry on liquid reserves. I want my money. I have gone far and beyond what ANY agent would do and I do expect FULL RESTITUTION! Period.

I am so very sorry for the rant; I'm just extremely frustrated - for lack of a better adjective.

Who is United Health Care?

And Honest agent....I am so sorry for your bad experience. I have a friend now who is anxiously waiting for her check from a mktg agency in South Ga. They also are screwing around with her money, and others too.

What state are you in? Perhaps Universal Health Care and Coventry would be a mix, and you can carry dual contrcts with them. So many dishonest people .....

policy doctor said:
Who is United Health Care?

And Honest agent....I am so sorry for your bad experience. I have a friend now who is anxiously waiting for her check from a mktg agency in South Ga. They also are screwing around with her money, and others too.

What state are you in? Perhaps Universal Health Care and Coventry would be a mix, and you can carry dual contrcts with them. So many dishonest people .....

Hi. United Health Care is Paicificare and Secure Horizons. I have them too. And I have Coventry as well but the bennies on these contracts weren't as stimulating for the area I was working, which is why I pushed Wellcare for these folks - 'pushed' in a soft sense that showed to be the contender of bennies for 07 for them. This is why I did not write any other company. My best interest was theirs... the clients, not mine. Do I regret this now? (you maybe asking)... ask me 6 months from now and i'll let you know if half my bz. falls off b.c. their doctors didn't accept the plan. Then i can answer honestly.

Thanks Doctor Policy for your reply; I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I deeply can empathize.

Honest -

So, it is the insurance company not paying, or your IMO? Find that out and start addressing your concerns to the right people.

If it is your IMO, I would look up who the insurance comm. is in your state and tell them that you are going to call and file a complaint. May put a flame under them and it may do nothing. But, it will cost you nothing if you do. Well, except for burning your bridges.

midwestbroker said:
Honest -

So, it is the insurance company not paying, or your IMO? Find that out and start addressing your concerns to the right people.

If it is your IMO, I would look up who the insurance comm. is in your state and tell them that you are going to call and file a complaint. May put a flame under them and it may do nothing. But, it will cost you nothing if you do. Well, except for burning your bridges.

Supposedly, it's the insurance company not paying me; but something tells me they got (fmo) theirs and could care a rat's ass whether we're getting ours or not. I've already 'burned' the bridge when I found out what the overide they're making off me per case and multiply that now by over 100 in a 5 week period. !!! My contact person was not happy and very surprised to hear that I found out and more so from where and whom! Please. Spare me. .. He underestimated me when I answered him how I found this 'tabu info.' out. Give me a break! Like I am in sales and what, do not know how to listen and get info., out of people!!! :roll:

So you can imagine how disgusted I am momentarily. I talked to a lawyer. I got a deposit today for a bit over 1K. How insulting!!! - Considering what I've written. I don't know what else to say at this point. But I can say this for certain. I WILL NOT BE DOING MAs NEXT SEASON.

Thanks for all of your suggestions. You and the other members on this forum have been sooooooooooooooo helpful and I GREATLY appreciate all your suggestions. I wish you all such continued success.

I am set up directly for the company to pay me. There is no verification with Wellcare, in contrast to Humana and Pyramid. Calling on my apps. is pointless b/c the agent support team do NOT have a clue as to what is going on! I have been told several different things on one case, for example. So auditing my cases through them is a waste of my time. I am so frustrated and confused. Not sure what to do. I am at the point where I'm ready to call my attorney! No JOKE! They're messing with the wrong biatch! I travelled 3 hours from home every week for 6 weeks to work this zero premium county! I went out there and provided my best for the area and did what was right. I cannot CANNOT emphasize how many messes I've cleaned up out there from other malicious agents and what they've done just to make a buck. I have EVERY COMPANY but presented Wellcare b.c. it was best for them (and to keep them at zero). I have been servicing these folks for the past several weeks (calling the pharmacists, doctors and educating them on who we are and what we do, ordering cards, helping people apply for Medicaid, calling for approval and getting forms for special approval medications... etc. etc. ) Wellcare is not set up properly (whether they chose this or did it uintentionally). I'm broke. I'm tired of living off of my credit card and am running dry on liquid reserves. I want my money. I have gone far and beyond what ANY agent would do and I do expect FULL RESTITUTION! Period.

I am so very sorry for the rant; I'm just extremely frustrated - for lack of a better adjective.

Wowie Kazowie.....it's a good thing that you're an honest agent!!! :yes:

Not saying he is not but I always am a little cautious with self described honest people. Once bought a car from Honest Bob's Used Cars. :)

Hahaaa, how far down the road did you get?

Years ago, I was test driving a used car from a private individual. Didn't quite make it 2 blocks. At least I didn't have far to walk to give them back the keys.:laugh:

Back