Commission/client tracking software

Survivor

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am curious what you all are using to track clients and commissions. I saw one program you all were talking about, but it was much more than I'd like to spend. Sure, it's nice, but I really wouldn't want to spend any more than about $50-75 for something. I'd also like to download a trial first.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

-Derek

Good luck finding something in that price range...I have not found anything at that price...The software I use has it integrated so I can track fees and comissions. Granted I'm a Fee Based Planner and the program runs about 2,500 and 500 in annual upkeep.

Ouch!

I guess I'll just set up something with Excel. It is a pretty useful program if you are skilled with it. I've seen some accounting systems set up with it, so I'm sure I could figure out something.

Last edited:
Check out redtail technology, we use this for our agency, as far as commissions, make it simple. Excel.

Redtail should do all of the client tracking you would want to do. I think they will give you a 30 day free trial, and we pay $60 per monther for the service, i would say that it is definetely worht the money. Our office is entirely paperless, we scan and upload all policies into the system and then file the original app by moth, this way we always have the originals but is much less time consuming than always going and looking for files. good luck. Here is the link to Redtail Redtail Technology : Technology for Financial Professionals

Back