Commission Contracts

crs6633

Expert
I'm trying to go Indy after working in a call center setting for the previous 4 years and am trying to figure out how best to do it. I know that life insurance is all about what IMO you contract with and what their contract is. Street level? Above Street, below?

Is the medicare market the same? Do the commissions vary to the agent based on the IMO and if so what level of commissions should I expect?

Thanks for your input,

I'm trying to go Indy after working in a call center setting for the previous 4 years and am trying to figure out how best to do it. I know that life insurance is all about what IMO you contract with and what their contract is. Street level? Above Street, below?

Is the medicare market the same? Do the commissions vary to the agent based on the IMO and if so what level of commissions should I expect?

Thanks for your input,

Yes. Every product can have different commissions with different IMOs. Or often even within the same IMO.

Thanks for your input,

Yes, there are street levels set by the companies. Usually, to get above street level you have to show some sort of production from the past 12 months. That requirement will vary by company as well.

On a side note, there are a few (very few) companies that we can play with as far as giving out above street level.

As for what type of levels you should expect, it will usually range between 20% and 22%. There are exceptions to this, both higher and lower. To add in another factor, many times it depends on the state you are in.

Latest posts

Back