Commission Tracking

How are you currently tracking commission splits? This seems to be a universal headache for independent agents/brokers.

If you were to change, would you prefer to buy software, use a subscription service, or have a third party handle the whole thing?

I'm a little late to your post, but our software platform AgencyBloc supports the ability to process commissions.

Let us know if you'd like to do a personalized demonstration!
866-338-7075

HP,

I have a designed an Access database that tracks commissions quickly and accurately for my clients. There are no limits on how a commission can be split, unlike many off-the-shelf applications which limit you to a three-way split.

Commission splitting is a service I offer - the database is not for sale or licensing. I download BCBS statements and generate the commission statements the same day BCBS pays. I can do just BCBS or all of your commissions with more frequent reports.

Let me know if this is a service you'd be interested in pursuing.

Thanks!

HP,

I have a designed an Access database that tracks commissions quickly and accurately for my clients. There are no limits on how a commission can be split, unlike many off-the-shelf applications which limit you to a three-way split.

Commission splitting is a service I offer - the database is not for sale or licensing. I download BCBS statements and generate the commission statements the same day BCBS pays. I can do just BCBS or all of your commissions with more frequent reports.

Let me know if this is a service you'd be interested in pursuing.

Thanks!

I am interestes in your product. Please call me. 916 410-7195.

Back