Commission

RTD19701

Expert
Hello all,

I have a chance to sign on with a health insurer offering a 20% commision to start as a "street level". Is this a good street level commision, i have heard others offering less and some more. What should I be looking for when I vett various companies. Thanx

Tim

How many applications have you turned in? If none, my suggestion is to make sure you can get a release from your GA, take street level and sell. If you can sell, the commissions will take care of themselves. By selling I mean policies that stay on the books. Sell and the commissions and trips and new cars will come. Did I mention that the important thing is to sell?
:cool:

its health insurance... roll roll roll the client .. merrly down the stream... who cares about renewal?...

You can't roll them every year or every renewal, that's a disservice to the client and usually in the best interest of the agent. I'm not saying anyone does that here, just saying so the rookies know.

You can't roll them every year or every renewal, that's a disservice to the client and usually in the best interest of the agent. I'm not saying anyone does that here, just saying so the rookies know.

That's true... you should only move a client if it's in the client's best interest. However, if your goal is to build a life-long renewal stream, health insurance is not your best bet...

i do hoss... your wrong.. but thank you for the comments regarding me being a disservice to my clients... i will tell them that next time they get an increase

Back