Companies that Have Tablet or Web-based Illustrations?

keith48

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Georgia
I have been using North American Company for the small amount of life that I write. But I am wanting to ditch my Windows-based machine completely and go to Mac or Linux.

I have an iPad, or could switch to an Android tablet (which I would rather have), and obviously Mac or Linux could do web-based stuff as well. Are there any good, competitive term/UL/WL companies that offer web-based or tablet illustrations that you guys could recommend? Thanks in advance.

I would suggest finding a few com panies you want and check with them. You may find a lot ofthem on winflex or Ipipeline. Of course if it is just term or GUL compulife will have the majority of the players to qoute. Getting thesigna ture pages of the gul is stillt he problem. But an inleu form takes care of that.

Lee

I have been using North American Company for the small amount of life that I write. But I am wanting to ditch my Windows-based machine completely and go to Mac or Linux.

I have an iPad, or could switch to an Android tablet (which I would rather have), and obviously Mac or Linux could do web-based stuff as well. Are there any good, competitive term/UL/WL companies that offer web-based or tablet illustrations that you guys could recommend? Thanks in advance.

----------

I thought a person could run Windows on a Mac?

I would suggest finding a few com panies you want and check with them. You may find a lot ofthem on winflex or Ipipeline. Of course if it is just term or GUL compulife will have the majority of the players to qoute. Getting thesigna ture pages of the gul is stillt he problem. But an inleu form takes care of that.

Lee

----------

I thought a person could run Windows on a Mac?

You can run Windows on a Mac. I just want nothing to do with their software after the week I've had dealing with problems with Windows 8. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely do some calling while waiting for the computer to finish the downgrade to Windows 7. :D

Back