Company Recruitment Calls

Mash

Expert
Why do Companies and MGA/IMOs have the people with voices which are hard to hear and understand call agents about new products and trying to get us to sign up? This happens to me a lot. . .. .just wondering if it happens to other agents as well.

Why do Companies and MGA/IMOs have the people with voices which are hard to hear and understand call agents about new products and trying to get us to sign up? This happens to me a lot. . .. .just wondering if it happens to other agents as well.
What did you say?

:err:

That's because they're probably calling from India. :yes:

Almost all my recruiting pitches come at me through email &/or LinkedIn.

The latest one... from a guy on LinkedIn who was a recruiter for a local career agency... but he had been in the INDUSTRY for about 3 weeks. I figured that he might want to ask a few questions of me as many do.

He sent me a message that "Your experience and background look like you would be successful at our firm." (Duh!) But this guy didn't even have his LIFE license yet, let alone anything that I would probably find 'attractive' as a reason to not be independent anymore. So, instead of ripping him a new one for being clueless, I just deleted the spam message and blocked him.

I get the voicemail drops about three times a day from IMO's.

Does anyone else get the emails that have test in the subject line a lot. They are usually from different "agencies" but they are almost always something to do with ANICO. There is usually a thumps up avatar that shows up in the preview. I have unsubscribed, blacklisted, etc these emails but they just keep coming.

Back