Compare Insurance Quotes.com

haha, internet leads(ages and real time) built my book.....we write over 100 policies per month on leads from the internet....granted we purchase anywhere from 700-1,000...we make money...but always looking for a more consistent source.

I can offer a consistant supply of both aged or fresh Life insurance or Health insurance leads. Generate around 2,000 leads per day.

All my leads are captured by pages I own and I know exactly how many times my leads have been sold. Offering both shared and exclusive leads.

We offer both internet generated and call verified leads to ensure high contact rates. Currently seeing a 20% app out rate within the first 30 days and total app rate of high 30% at day 60.

Register by googling Best Lead Shop and I will contact you directly.

I can offer a consistant supply of both aged or fresh Life insurance or Health insurance leads. Generate around 2,000 leads per day.

All my leads are captured by pages I own and I know exactly how many times my leads have been sold. Offering both shared and exclusive leads.

We offer both internet generated and call verified leads to ensure high contact rates. Currently seeing a 20% app out rate within the first 30 days and total app rate of high 30% at day 60.

Register by googling Best Lead Shop and I will contact you directly.

That site is run by rebel fighters in the Sudan.

Back