Comparing FIAs for Different Scenarios

FBN

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know of any literature published by an independent source that compares the features of the most popular FIAs and in which client scenario a particular FIA would be suitable. I'm talking about the major carriers such as American Equity, Allianz, Great American, Annexus, etc

I use a program but it only compares annual income.
I got an awesome comparison from a wholesaler on the va side, I'm sure it would exist on FIA.

Does anyone know of any literature published by an independent source that compares the features of the most popular FIAs and in which client scenario a particular FIA would be suitable. I'm talking about the major carriers such as American Equity, Allianz, Great American, Annexus, etc

Nope, I offer a selection of annuities I am comfortable with. I am not going to make the mistake of the term guys and spreadsheeting every last scenario. Make a presentation on a product you are comfortable with and that can meet the clients objective. The client is first buying into you as his agent, once you have that you should be clear to present a good product that meets their needs.

I use a program but it only compares annual income.
I got an awesome comparison from a wholesaler on the va side, I'm sure it would exist on FIA.

Is it possible you could share the VA comparison you have?

Is it possible you could share the VA comparison you have?

This was about 2 years ago.
Please take Norways advice.
Find the best one you can and use it. Most annuities I use today are not even paired with an illustration. Sell the idea not the rider fee, bond allocation requirements and ME fee.

Do you want this information on the basis of fun/curiosity/satisfaction or as a tool to improve sales efficiency? When people give you advice, most will assume one or the other, so be clear with your motive.

The more complicated you make it, the less comprehension from the prospective buyer, which directly effects closing ratios.

Do you want this information on the basis of fun/curiosity/satisfaction or as a tool to improve sales efficiency? When people give you advice, most will assume one or the other, so be clear with your motive.

The more complicated you make it, the less comprehension from the prospective buyer, which directly effects closing ratios.

I want to use to improve sales efficiency depending on the client's needs and wants. I would not necessarily give them a choice of 5 annuities because I know that causes confusion but perhaps 2 different ones based on the fact find. Also I like to diversify if its a big case over the state guaranty amount.

I want to use to improve sales efficiency depending on the client's needs and wants. I would not necessarily give them a choice of 5 annuities because I know that causes confusion but perhaps 2 different ones based on the fact find. Also I like to diversify if its a big case over the state guaranty amount.
FIAs - do you feel you need more than 3 to cover all the bases? I have 2 companies, several products in each. Seems plenty good, and is efficient (apps etc).

FIAs - do you feel you need more than 3 to cover all the bases? I have 2 companies, several products in each. Seems plenty good, and is efficient (apps etc).

+1 I can't tell you how many times if I did not check I might have walked out with an out of date app to an appointment if you have to many carriers you have to spend more time making sure that you have up to date apps.

+1 I can't tell you how many times if I did not check I might have walked out with an out of date app to an appointment if you have to many carriers you have to spend more time making sure that you have up to date apps.
bingo...there are so many service forms and disclosures etc. Sure you can spreadsheet term, but not this......

Back