Comparison Norvax or Quoteit

paulyp

I have been trying to decide on which company to go with norvax or quote it. The pricing is better with quote it, and no contract is required. They appear to be able to offer the same service. Does anyone have any experience working with either company? If so what is your opinion?

A much-discussed topic.

I have Norvax and give it an "A" rating. Service is VERY responsive (and I ask a lot from them). The assistant I work with is very helpful.

I have never used Quotit, but most people seem to like it. Mark, Quotit's knowledgible rep for this Board is a Brewer's fan, but I don't think that should be held against him.

Norvax vs Quotit

I just had my Norvax site completed. I viewed a demo with both companies and did a lot of research on my own. I was very impressed with both companies. Quotit's stuff looks a little better graphically. The reports and the websites. However, Norvax has a big lead on companies offered at this point and their backoffice seemed to have a bit more detail. I agree the service at Norvax is great, no complaints there. I don't think you can go wrong with either one. I just wanted to have all my carriers available on one report and i could not do that with Quotit.

Mark is no longer with Quotit.

In choosing between the two, look at which one has the carriers you need. In GA, Quotit has all the carriers I need and more than I really want.

Quotit is more user friendly, always has been. Norvax requires a contract, Quotit does not.

A third choice will go live within the next 30 - 60 days that supposedly will be better than either. Of course that could be hype. I am supposed to go thru a demo tomorrow. Might have more then.

I didn't feel like starting a new thread on this, but Norvax is not showing co-insurance on any UHC Copay Select plan. And since there are now a on of them, it is very confusing o the consumer.

Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Quotit has not had Copay Select for a few days. It is a problem with GR, not Quotit or Norvax.

Back