Comparison of Commission vs. Enrolling

SwiftnBold

Expert
Seasons Greetings! Hey there probably a rough question (searched but to no avail) just looking for a quick comparison - if there is one - between comission on a med supp rollover vs enrolling someone for the first time.

Re: Comish

Seasons Greetings! Hey there probably a rough question (searched but to no avail) just looking for a quick comparison - if there is one - between comission on a med supp rollover vs enrolling someone for the first time.

Don't know what a rollover is.

Generally the commission is the same regardless of whether the person is moving from another plan or not.

Rick

If you place them with a new carrier for a Med Supp, you get paid new FYC and then renewal commish. If you move them to a new Supp with the existing carrier (and you are agent of record), you get the renewal commish rate, no FYC.

If you place them with a new carrier for a Med Supp, you get paid new FYC and then renewal commish. If you move them to a new Supp with the existing carrier (and you are agent of record), you get the renewal commish rate, no FYC.

Good point. I'm used to Anthem paying the same new and renewal. Forgot about the difference.

That's why you're a moderator and I apparently only have a 10th grade UCLA education (generally speaking, of course).

Rick

Good point. I'm used to Anthem paying the same new and renewal. Forgot about the difference.

That's why you're a moderator and I apparently only have a 10th grade UCLA education (generally speaking, of course).

Rick

7th grade USF (South Florida) edumacation. Anthem is level renewal and FYC, Shield is 20/10 on supplements.

I believe BS pays renewal commissions on all transfers (?)

Back