Competition from High Traffic Web Sites

Ok, my turn, consumers want knowledge and information all in an effort to relax them and put their mind at ease that your site and you are "the guy" they need. Sure the 20 something may like the wham bamm thank ya mama site but a 20 year old aint my target client.

A site needs page after page of well written content to educate the consumer. This also projects to the client you know what the hell you are doing. It also will show the consumer you are local.

well written content targeting the keyword phrases, and no not the main phrases... the mini phrases also allows you the ability to rank well with those goofy terms which is critical to getting leads.

as someone that sells 1 out of 4 leads i feel that generating content is critical to being sucessfull

There are lots of insurance websites that are now ruling search engines. So it takes time to rank your own start-up website. If you want to have good rankings in most search engine at ease then you can buy aged-domains out there. This is serious and many people and businessmen are doing it.

Back