Complete Solutions, Inc.

OMG, Ramiz, true confessions? Well, you are man enough to admit it!:bump:

BTW, what's with your User ID? Was that a typo----the inuranceguy? Or was that done deliberately to be eye-catching? I know you know how to spell insurance (i think).:swoon:

Inside Joke, and Not appropriate to share.

So far, so good with Complete Solutions. My general attitude toward FMOs is that if they connect me with the ability to write for a carrier and then get the heck out of the way, I'm happy. I think that once the "internet fad" is over, then the FMO MGA IMO whatever the heck you want to call 'em might have a reason to exist again. If Algore's invention proves to be more than a fad, there really isn't a reason to have the middle men.

Insurance guy you don't know who complete solutions inc is funny then why did you work for them and now are a broker under them! Are all FMO's like Ramiz Hakim's & ASSOCIATES MEDICARE GROUP liars!!! I am staying away from his, you should too

75 N DIXIE DR
VANDALIA OH 45377
(937) 898-2273
(866) 866-7951 (alt)
(937) 898-3202 (fax)
.completesolutions

Insurance guy you don't know who complete solutions inc is funny then why did you work for them and now are a broker under them! Are all FMO's like Ramiz Hakim's & ASSOCIATES MEDICARE GROUP liars!!! I am staying away from his, you should too

75 N DIXIE DR
VANDALIA OH 45377
(937) 898-2273
(866) 866-7951 (alt)
(937) 898-3202 (fax)
.completesolutions

WTF are you trying to tell us?:skeptical: I mean just because Ramiz has camel breath....!

Back