Complete Solutions, Inc.

He is just new and doesn't realize how much sarcasm, disinformation and humor he is going to run into with a this bunch of jaded oldtimers, wannabes, and slackers. ;)

Insurance guy you don't know who complete solutions inc is funny then why did you work for them and now are a broker under them! Are all FMO's like Ramiz Hakim's & ASSOCIATES MEDICARE GROUP liars!!! I am staying away from his, you should too

75 N DIXIE DR
VANDALIA OH 45377
(937) 898-2273
(866) 866-7951 (alt)
(937) 898-3202 (fax)
.completesolutions

Why dont you read a whole thread before you jump on here and make assumptions you dumb ass. I WORKED FOR COMPLETE SOLUTIONS WHEN I WROTE THAT. At the time I wrote that my signature said:
RAMIZ HAKIM
75 N DIXIE DR
VANDALIA OH 45377
(937) 898-2273
(866) 866-7951 (alt)
(937) 898-3202 (fax)

I WAS KIDDING AROUND!

I have repeatedly stated on this forum that CS is a great brokerage. And yes I do broker business through them, because they are good honest people. I worked for them in top management for YEARS!

Got it?

Now go back to the slim hole you came from, and dont type schit unless you know what you're talking about.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
WTF are you trying to tell us?:skeptical: I mean just because Ramiz has camel breath....!

At least its not camel balls anymore, lol!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ramiz, is that you on your Dayton websit posing as a doctor in a white smock with a stethoscope?:skeptical:

Sorry Arnie, but Im not african american. My skin happens to be a little lighter than the gentleman pictured on my site.

However, I never thought this page would get bumped so I was trying to build some backlinks to my page while I design a new website.

I guess that bit me where the sun dont shine

Last edited:
Those are not very kind words you sent me but that is okay. I believe words like that seem to stick with younger men such as yourself. My son who is about your age tends to use those words. As for my posting I was just shocked to see what I did when I was looking into your company. Forgive me If I felt it was the right thing to do. I was looking for a GA to work under but now after reading your message I know to stay clear from it. I just hope others will not play into your lies.

Those are not very kind words you sent me but that is okay. I believe words like that seem to stick with younger men such as yourself. My son who is about your age tends to use those words. As for my posting I was just shocked to see what I did when I was looking into your company. Forgive me If I felt it was the right thing to do. I was looking for a GA to work under but now after reading your message I know to stay clear from it. I just hope others will not play into your lies.

I called them a bunch of crooks, when my signature plainly said I worked with them. It was a joke, get over it.

As for you looking for a GA, you can call CS directly and they would gladly contract you. Ask for Jessica she will take very good care of you. As for me, I dont need anymore drama in my life, trust me.

Back