Complete Solutions, Inc.

How long have you been in the business son?

How long have you been surfin' the net? If you barge in on a forum, it would be good advice to lurk a while to pick up the tenor of the posts before you jump in.:GEEK:

You obviously are new... your number of posts declare that. We welcome new members here, but please use a little common sense... and it wouldn't hurt to be courteous, either.:)

How long have you been in the business son?

In your defense, I don't think any of us have ever seen Ramiz and AL3 in the same room at the same time. And I for one find that MIGHTY SUSPICIOUS!

What do you have to say to that Ramiz?!!! If that is your real name!

In your defense, I don't think any of us have ever seen Ramiz and AL3 in the same room at the same time. And I for one find that MIGHTY SUSPICIOUS!

What do you have to say to that Ramiz?!!! If that is your real name!

YOU GOT ME!

My real name is Ramirez Alfonzo Hernandez, I was born in the slums of San Juan and own a company called Ramirez Hernandez and Associotoes. We dont sell insurance, but we can redo your roof in a matter of hours.

Anyone looking to fix a leak?

YOU GOT ME!

My real name is Ramirez Alfonzo Hernandez, I was born in the slums of San Juan and own a company called Ramirez Hernandez and Associotoes. We dont sell insurance, but we can redo your roof in a matter of hours.

Anyone looking to fix a leak?

I need to take a leak, but can't. Do you fix prostate trouble?:laugh:

OK..... now you've got me wondering about Ramiz ! :goofy:

I think I've already got Rick figured out ! :err:

Back