Complete Solutions, Inc.

Lots of flaming on this thread.

As a representative of Complete Solutions - I would like to take a moment to field any questions people might have about the company. It is an honorable group of people located out of Vandalia, OH.

The company is a national insurance marketing organization specializing in the senior market. They have a leads subsidization program for agents, online training, and much more.

I'm the Director of Social Media, and Web Development, and am more than happy to answer any questions that you might have about the company.

Patrick Curl
Email me: [email protected]
@csibrokers on twitter.

Lots of flaming on this thread.

As a representative of Complete Solutions - I would like to take a moment to field any questions people might have about the company. It is an honorable group of people located out of Vandalia, OH.

The company is a national insurance marketing organization specializing in the senior market. They have a leads subsidization program for agents, online training, and much more.

I'm the Director of Social Media, and Web Development, and am more than happy to answer any questions that you might have about the company.

Patrick Curl
Email me: [email protected]
@csibrokers on twitter.

OMG....what did you guys do to theinuranceguy ..............

Back